Bonus #1: Blood Work Explained- Online Course
Date: January 13th at 6pm E.S.T* (Details will be emailed to you two weeks prior).
*A recording will be provided if you are unable to attend on this date.
Understanding blood work has been made far more complicated than it really is. We are all able, with minimal training, to read and understand the results of our tests. This course will teach you:
- What is blood and what does it tell us about our health?
- The function of blood in the body.
- The role of epigenetics and how our lifestyle choices affect our genetics and health.
- “Normal” versus “Optimal” ranges when reading blood work.
- The importance of getting regular blood tests.
- Common blood tests and what they mean.
Pre-order of the Gitalis System automatically enrols you in in this exclusive live online course.
Bonus #2September 15, 2013
Pre-orderSeptember 15, 2013
September 15, 2013