Biotics Research NitroGreens
3 in stock (also available on backorder)
What are NitroGreens?
NitroGreens, from Biotics Research, provide a rich source of phytonutrients including isoflavones, polyphenols, natural carotenoids, betalains, glucosinolates and isothiocyantes which support Nrf2 activating factors, as well as naturally occurring enzymes, vitamins and trace minerals. Use to boost the immune system and for increase in energy, stamina and to increase vitamin/mineral load. Supports the production of Nitric Oxide, balances pH and helps to support Heavy Metals detoxification. Powders provide more efficient uptake and absorption.
- supplies an all organic proprietary blend of grass juices, vegetable sprout concentrates and vegetable juices providing important phytonutrients and offering significant antioxidant protection, as evidenced by its high ORAC Value*.
- supplies organic juice from barley grass, wheat grass, oat grass, alfalfa grass and kamut grass. It possesses a significant chlorophyll content, which supports healthy pH balance, GI function and gut health, and supplies naturally occurring carotenoids and enzymes, which provide important antioxidant activity.
- supplies organic vegetable sprout concentrates from broccoli, cauliflower and kale – cruciferous vegetables providing glucosinolates and isothiocyanates, potent cellular protectants which act via the induction of phase 2 detoxification enzymes. These concentrates are a rich source of naturally occurring carotenoids including beta carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin.
- supplies organic vegetable Juice from carrots and beets. Carrot juice is an excellent source of naturally occurring antioxidants. Beet juice supplies betalains, a derivative of betalamic acid, which has been shown to inhibit lipid peroxidation and heme decomposition.
- supplies organic acerola berry extract, providing naturally occurring vitamin C, as well as naturally occurring carotenoids and bioflavonoids. Acerola has been shown to possess hepato-protective properties due to its significant antioxidant activity.
- supplies organic peppermint leaf. The phenolic constituents of peppermint leaves include rosmarinic acid and avonoids, including erioctrin, luteolin and hesperidin. It possesses significant antioxidant activity and provides support for healthy GI function.
* ORAC Value: 3,250 per serving
Raw Organic Grass juices (barley, wheat, oat, alfalfa, kamut), Raw Organic Vegetable sprout concentrates, heirloom seeds, (broccoli, cauliflower, kale), Raw Organic Vegetable juices (beet, carrot), Organic Acerola Berry extract, Organic Peppermint leaf.
Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, and silica dioxide.
1 scoop mixed with 16 oz of water/juice/smoothie
Is this product gluten and dairy free?
The grasses are harvested well before gluten is made in the plant. This product is gluten and dairy free.
How long will it last?
At 1 scoop (8 g) per day, one container of NitroGreens will last 1 month.
Net wt. 8.6 oz (240 grams)
NPN: Food Product
||9 x 9 x 14 cm