Some key points we discussed…
- Inflammation is part of most major diseases: cancer, heart disease, arthritis, diabetes, IBS. Will affect most people at some point in life
- With Cardiovascular disease, Depression, ADD, and dementia, there’s no physical pain, but there can be “silent” inflammation.
- Certain blood tests: anti-nuclei test for lupus, C-reactive protein, coronary calcium scan, Rheumatoid factor, thyroid levels.
- Is there good inflammation?
- Julie’s top supplement recommendations.
- How to make a permanent life change.
- What Julie does daily to avoid inflammation and maintain optimal health.
Julie Daniluk is the host of the Healthy Gourmet on OWN: the Oprah Winfrey Network. She is a health expert for the Marilyn Dennis Show and has appeared on numerous TV and radio shows including The Dr Oz Show, CTV’s Breakfast Televition and Wylde on Health. Television viewers also recognize Julie from her “busted” segments on The Right Fit (OWNetwork) where she examines the foods people need to stay healthy, acting as a nutritional encyclopedia. She is a regular contributor to Chatelaine Magazine and is a recent best-selling author of the book Meals That Heal Inflammation: Embrace healthy living and eliminate pain, one meal at a time. For more information go to JulieDaniluk.com.