Some key points we discussed…
- 00:34 – Who is sensitive to gluten.
- 3:34 – Who said “no human can digest gluten”
- 5:20 – What is the “Gluten Conundrum”.
- 6:47 – What is “cross-reactivity” and what is the most common food that cross-reacts with gluten.
- 10:29 – One of the best supplements for digestive healing that according to Dr. O’Bryan “always helps”.
- 13:54 – Why not all celiacs heal quickly and completely when they go on a gluten-free diet.
- 19:00 – How autoimmune disease can be stimulated.
- 20:10 – What Dr. O’Bryan’s greatest discoveries have been.
- 23:46 – Dr. O’Bryan’s top 3 tips.
Dr. O’Bryan just ran The Gluten Summit which included interviews with the top 29 experts on the topic. I highly recommend you watch these interviews. They contain the latest, most relevant information on the topic.
I have been informed that there is a follow-up webinar to The Gluten Summit that will be available January 9-12, and you will also have access to 5 interviews for free. Go to www.theglutensummit.com at that time to sign up.
Dr. Thomas O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN is an Internationally recognized speaker and workshop leader specializing in Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease.
He is a ‘Sherlock Holmes’ for chronic disease and metabolic disorders. He is a clinician par excellence in treating chronic disease and metabolic disorders from a Functional Medicine Perspective. He holds a teaching Faculty position with the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Dr. O’Bryan is always one of the most respected, highly-appreciated speakers. Dr. O’Bryan’s passion is in teaching the many manifestations of Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease as they occur inside and outside of the intestines.