Some key points we discussed…
- What are good and bad carbs? How do they affect the body differently?
- Importance of eating the right carbohydrates for your metabolism.
- How to determine carb sensitivity.
- How to best figure out food allergies.
- The impact of stress on digestion and the impact of digestion on brain function and mood.
- The importance of quality sleep in maintaining hormone balance.
- The connection between regular sex and weight loss.
- How to make a change become part of your lifestyle.
- Dr. Turner’s top recommendations for reducing risks of almost every single aging related disease.
Natasha Turner is North America’s leading naturopathic doctor and founder of the Clear Medicine Wellness Boutique in Toronto, Canada. Bright, energetic and practicing what she preaches, her goal is to inspire others to make positive lifestyle choices in order to enjoy healthier lives. Her passion for promoting wellness, fitness and integrated medicine makes her a sought-after speaker for corporations, the public and the education of other medical professionals.
Natasha’s first book, The Hormone Diet, became a #1 bestseller within one week of its release in the spring of 2009. The book is based on her successful clinical approach to creating hormonal balance in order to gain strength, lose fat and live younger longer. Her second book, The Supercharged Hormone Diet, an accelerated 30 day plan to restore your metabolism and look younger longer, became a #1 national bestseller on its first day of release in March 2011. Her third and most anticipated book, The Carb Sensitivity Program: Discover Which Carbs Will Curb Your Cravings, Control Your Appetite and Banish Belly Fat, will be released Spring of 2012. Her work has been endorsed both by Suzanne Somers and Dr. Christiane Northrup.
She regularly contributes to various magazines and television programs as a natural health expert. Shows like Marilyn Denis, Canada AM, CP24, CTV News, Breakfast Television, Rogers TV, Shaw TV, CTS, CBC Radio, Mix 99 and more have used her expertise to educate audiences. Print publications include Self Magazine, Elle Magazine, Glow Magazine, Canadian Business Magazine, Health Magazine, The Toronto Star, The Vancouver Sun, Today’s Parent, Lush Magazine, Alive Magazine, Calgary Herald, Post City Magazine, The National Post, Metro Magazine, Tonic Magazine, Vista, Fit Life, Cocoa, VIVA, Get Outside, Thatsfit.ca and several websites, including a weekly column for Chatelaine.com and Blisstree.com.
Win a FREE copy of The Carb Sensitivity Program
“Like”or “share” this post here. Or post a comment below telling us why you would like a copy of Dr. Natasha Turner’s book. Good luck! (Contest ends June 11th, 2012 at 11:59pm)