Some key points we discussed…
- How to prevent a root canal and what to do if you need to have one (or already do)
- A new FDA approved diagnostic tool to detect cavities before they become a problem
- Natural oral health solutions
- How infections in the mouth can affect the rest of the body
- How to remineralize your teeth
- Oral health for children
- Is mercury good or bad?
- The best material to use for fillings
- And more!
Dr Michael Schecter practices together with his father, Ira Schecter, in Toronto. He is a biological dentist who focuses on prevention and whole body dentistry. Dr. Schecter has developed a niche in tooth replacement and dental surgery from a holistic perspective. please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.schecterdental.com.