Some key points we discussed…
- Why so many people are having problems with their digestion
- Why food allergies are so much more prevalent than years past
- How to ensure children don’t run into digestive issues later in life
- How can we rebuild the health of GI tract
- Treating Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Her 3 recommendations for healthy digestion
Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN, CHN, is board certified in Clinical Nutrition & Holistic Nutrition. She holds a doctorate in Clinical Nutrition with a specialization in Functional Medicine from the Union Institute. She has been working in the field of nutrition, holistic health, herbology, lifestyle management, and relaxation and visualization techniques, and for over 30 years. She is the Director of Doctoral Studies, and Educational Director at Hawthorn University. Liz is also on faculty at Saybrook University, the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM), and the Autism Research Institute. She is a member of the Nutrition Advisory Board for the Institute for IFM, advisory board member of Food as Medicine, and special advisor to the board of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP). Liz offers mentoring groups for health professionals on Clinical & Functional Nutrition. She has a private practice in Asheville, NC.