Some key points we discussed…
- Why iodine deficiency is an epidemic
- The new wave of diseases linked to iodine deficiency
- Why iodine is so crucial to a healthy pregnancy
- Why so many people are deficient in iodine
- The best ways to increase your iodine intake
- Who shouldn’t supplement with iodine
- Best practices for women with thyroid disorders
Dr. David Brownstein’s Bio
Dr. David Brownstein is a Board-Certified family physician and is one of the foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. He is the Medical Director of the Center for Holistic Medicine in West Bloomfield, MI. Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and others about his success in using natural hormones and nutritional therapies in his practice. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan and Wayne State University School of Medicine. Dr. Brownstein is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American College for the Advancement in Medicine.
He is the author of numerous books including Iodine: Why You Need It, Why You Can’t Live Without It. For more information on Dr. Brownstein, please check out his website www.drbrownstein.com.