Do I Know You? By the time I finish writing this blog I am going to be a completely different person than when I began. Our bodies are constantly changing whether we like it or not. We are continuously breaking down old cells and building new ones. This is why the body has such a great potential to heal … if you let it.
- You replace 98% of all the atoms in your body in less than a year
- You make a new skin once a month
- You make a new liver every 6 weeks
- You make a new skeleton every 3 months
- You make a new stomach lining every 5 days
As long as we feed the body what it wants and do not block any of its processes (as seen with many drugs), it will play like a finely tuned orchestra, with every instrument in tune. You are the conductor.
What song is your body singing?