What Is The Executive Longevity Health Program
The Executive Longevity Health Program is the most thorough and extensive program that I offer. Every person is unique and requires a customized approach to achieving optimal health.
In the Executive Longevity Health Program we go through a thorough symptom analysis and based on your main concerns and what we discover in this analysis, I will recommend the set of testing that will provide the information necessary to assess the root cause of your health challenges. With the Executive Longevity Health Program I am approaching your health from all angles, taking into account genetics, your biochemical make-up, blood work and other data.
What You Can Expect From The Executive Longevity Health Program
The entire program is 3-6 months in length. We will work closely in the first few weeks of the program as we complete your diet and lifestyle assessment, a thorough intake, health history and symptom analysis. From this, I will determine the best testing for your needs. There will then be a waiting period as tests are run and results are collected.
From this thorough set of data, I will create a customized program for you that meets you where you’re at in your current state of health and offers an actionable plan to follow for the first month. For two months following the the initial month of your program, we will be in close contact with you, monitoring your progress and making adjustments as needed.
You can expect to be supported by phone/Skype and email during the three months of this program.
How The Executive Longevity Program Works
Step 1: Assessment
- Extensive intake of 2-4 hours
- Complete health history intake
- Family health history
- Symptom analysis and assessment of roughly 200 possible bodily symptoms
- Diet and lifestyle assessment
- Eating habit interview
- Review of testing options that are most applicable to your needs
You will leave this initial assessment with a better understanding of your current state of health, the contributing factors and a few tips and strategies to get you started.
Step 2: Functional Medicine Testing and Analysis
Following the initial assessment, I will make a recommendation of the best set of testing for your needs. This may include:
- Personal genetic testing
- Comprehensive digestive and microbial analysis
- IgG food sensitivity testing (includes 90 foods and candida albicans antibodies)
- Comprehensive hormone panel
- Estrogen metabolite analysis
- Functional adrenal stress profile
- Iodine challenge test
- Fatty acids profile
- Heavy metals and hair mineral analysis
- Toxic elements
- Blood work analysis based on The Gitalis System guidelines
Note that not all of these tests will be recommended. We will select the ones that make the most sense for your individual needs.
Step 3: Customized Protocol
Once I have collected and thoroughly reviewed all the data, and applied it to the information gathered during the intake, I create an evidence based customized program for you that includes:
- Personalized information package on main concern
- Complete analysis of test results
Based on the symptom assessment and test result findings, I then create your program which includes:
- Dietary recommendations
- Lifestyle recommendations
- Therapeutic supplementation program
- Gitalis System Medical Records Organizer
Step 4: Program Delivery
The full analysis and program development typically takes 3-4 weeks at which point we’ll meet again, in person or via Skype, where I will go through your entire program with you. This appointment usually lasts from 90 minutes – two hours. I ensure you fully understand your health challenges, how your test results impact your health and how your program recommendations are going to work to heal and rebalance you.
In short- you will know what you need to do, how you need to do it, and why you’re doing it.
Step 5: Ongoing Support
The program I create for you is for the first month of your healing. After which some tweaks and adjustments may be needed or recommended. We will have bi-monthly 15 minute calls and/or email (whichever you prefer) for the three months of the program to ensure you are on track and that we can make any adjustments as needed.
What’s Included In The Executive Longevity Health Program
- Initial 15-minute phone consultation (phone or Skype)
- Extensive intake conducted by Josh (2-4 hours in person or Skype)
- Functional Medicine Tests (most tests provided by Josh’s clinic. Some may be requisitioned separately)
- Symptom + Lifestyle Factor Assessment
- Dietary Analysis
- Blood work and/or Functional Medicine Testing Analysis
- Customized Protocol Development
- Test Results presentation (30 minutes in person or Skype)
- Program Delivery (2 hours in person or Skype)
- Six check in emails or phone calls with Josh
- The Gitalis System Medical Records Organizer
It seems like there is a lot to do to get healthy. Do I have to follow the program 100% to see results?
Everyone makes changes at a different pace. I ensure that we work through the Executive Longevity Health program at a pace that suits you.
Immediate next steps
Book a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation with me for an opportunity to discuss your health challenges and goals, and get answers to any questions you may have.
Please call 416-895-7335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.